It is a single part polyurethane product, that cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a durable and weather resistant elastomer with high adhesion strength. This product is the most versatile and can be used on almost any surface , making it perfect for all applications. This gives you the benefits of an adhesive, sealant and filler all in one thus simplifying the need to have multiple products.
Doors, Windows & Floors
- Filling gaps between doors and window frames to exterior or interior walls
- Sealing and waterproofing glass to window and door frames
- Adhesion of exterior decking or repairing loose tiles
Kitchens, Bathrooms & Laundries
- Filling gaps and holes between cabinetry and walls
- Sealing and waterproofing toilets, baths and showers
- Adhesion and fixing of wall panels and floor panels in high humidity areas
Exterior Cladding & Block Works
- Filling gaps, joins or cracks on weatherboards and block works
- Sealing and waterproofing exterior expandable joins
- Adhesion of weatherboards and fibre cement to timber frames
Roof, Gutters & Plumbing Gutters
- Filling gaps on lap joins between roof panels
- Sealing and waterproofing gutters and downpipes
- Adhesion and bonding of different PVC pipes
Sky Lights, Basements & Vents
- Filling gaps and repairing cracks in basement areas
- Sealing skylights glass and frames to roof and exterior walls
- Adhesion of vent joints and pipes to cladding or internal walls
Multi 3 in 1 Polyurethane technology is the only tool that will satisfy all your needs for maintaining and repairing your house. It will glue, seal or fill any material:
- GLASS, ALUMINIUM, METALS
- WOOD, MDF, PARTICLE BOARDS
- STONE, MARBLE, POTTERY
- PVC, MOST PLASTICS, PORCELAIN
- CONCRETE, BRICKS, CERAMICS
Indoor / Outdoor
This is a great all round product with its high UV and waterproofing properties can be used with ease for inside and outside your home.
Some of the best features of this premium product is its high elasticity and excellent adhesion to most surfaces in your home.
Perfect for use as a gap filler and is ideal for water exposed areas that need to be painted like bathrooms or exterior cladding.
Against cracking, pealing or crumbling under proper usage. We give the one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material need to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth and let it dry. Complete adhesion test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the sealant with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor on an angle corresponding to the joint width. If used as a sealer or filler : For a perfect joint finish use STAERKS GENERAL PURPOSE MASKING TAPE by applying tape the full length of the joint on both sides leaving the desired gap you require. Place the cartridge into gun and inject the joint with the material. Apply sufficient pressure to the gun to ensure good penetration and adhesion to the joint sides or gap. The applied material should be smoothed immediately with a wet spatula or cloth to clean off excess material. Remove the masking tape gently and if needed clean up the excess sealant. If used as adhesive : Place the cartridge into gun and inject the joist with the adhesive. Apply sufficient pressure and make bead of adhesive to full length of the material. Push the two surfaces together (within 5 minutes) and fix them with clamps or mechanical fasteners to achieve full contact. Let the adhesive set for at least 24 hours before removing the clamps or temporary mechanical fasteners. Staerk Multi 3 in 1 is not suitable for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicon or polystyrene based materials.
Clean while uncured with turpentine or acetone cloth. After hardening the excess material can be removed only mechanically with a scraper or sanded with a fine grade sand paper.
- Non Toxicity when cured
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place at room temperature(5 C-25 C).
- Product must be used within 9 months of purchase.